The Journey till now

18 May 2008: David started developing old material and started to see his style coming through. He worked fulltime then. He had been a part of various bands and collaborations for several years earlier.

26 Jul 2009: As if music didn't get him high enough, David indulged his love for flight with his first flying lesson with ksenia.

2 Aug 2009: New Song - Diamonds Are Blue "Diamonds"

5 Aug 2009: First Live Performances

26 Aug 2009: David began playing his new material at various Hollywood locations including The Unknown theater, open mics and Memorial Day event.
David partnered with GMH Vocal Studio to interview and made connections with some of today's up and coming stars including Jasmine V, Lisa Origliasso, and Reeve Carney.

9 Oct 2009: David mixed the EP, Lines In My Hands, in two different studios. Terry Glenny Mixed Say It All and Castaway in his La Canada studio, and Holder Gerome mixed Stellar Phoenix in his Flashman Studio.

12 Oct 2009: David made contact with several people from Nashville and Memphis & took a trip to Nashville and saw the world famous Music Town USA. He also met with Scott and Christy Tremell, Charlene Quire, Nadine Loren and many others in Nashville. He got his first shows at the Blue Bird Cafe, the Listening Room, the Basement and Douglas Corner.

14 Oct 2009: New Song - I Remain The Same
Taking a look back David said:"I wrote this song without a guitar in my motel in Nashville. I was definitely affected by the music around me there in Tennessee, and by Dylan who I've always love. It was a challenge when I arrived home a week later to write the guitar arangement for the piece because I had to match what I had heard in my head. But it all came together and is now lovingly referred to as my 'Sad Bastard Song'."

14 Nov 2009: David joined Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, iLike, Squidoo and a myriad of online social networking sites to promote music and connect with fans.

24 Nov 2009: New Song - And You
Taking a look back David said:"Many times I find it's better if I write a song without getting into the producers chair where I start getting mixed up in a bunch of tracks. This song was one of those ones that really proved that too me. To me it wounded beautifully atmospheric and had a combination of both love and heartache that I really wanted to get write with the lyrics. Once that was in place producing was just adding icing on the cake.”

2 Dec 2009: David joined ASCAP after Reeve Carney introduced him to Brendan Okrent.

24 Dec 2009: New Song - All Over Town

7 Jan 2010: The first EP Lines In My Hand released.

18 Mar 2010: David took a trip to New York to meet some of his most viament supports and co-wrote "You'll Never Get A Cab On Mott St." with noted songwriter Philippa Catherine Crane.

22 Mar 2010: Fans from all over the world started showing support for David's music.

3 Apr 2010: New Song - Games We Play
Taking a look back David said:"Is it boasting to say that I feel like I'm lucky to have written this song? But that's honestly how I feel. I was sitting on the couch that afternoon and thought I'd just mess around on the guitar. Next thing you know this beautiful little melody comes out and the first lyrics that popped into my head where 'Games We Play'. Of all the licks I've written it's a favorite for sure."

30 May 2010: David began auditioning additional members for the event at Universal Studios.

22 Jun 2010: David Performed on the late-night style show "Live Taping with David Valdez" at Universal Studios.

25 Jul 2010: Thanks to Harry Zinn, David got to go backstage with Blue Oyster Cult and Foghat for an amazing performance.

18 Aug 2010: After submitting his music for review David's song Say It All scored in the top 5% of songs reviewed from Fontana Music's SoundOut.

24 Aug 2010: New Jersey based underground radio, RockNation, posted a rave review of the EP Lines In My Hands.

26 Oct 2010: Moheak Radio show hosted by Sara "Smitten" Alexia played new EP, Lines In My Hands, on her new weekly show which was the first radio play David got.

2 Nov 2010: David met Stewart Copeland and heard first-hand stories from one of his most inspiring groups.

20 Nov 2010: David started performing new material for the next album in clubs and open mic venues throughout Los Angeles including CafĂ© Muse and Viva Fresh.

1 Dec 2010: New Song - Remembering How To Smile
Taking a look back David said:"I came up with this beautiful piece on the guitar which, at least to my ear, seemed hauntingly beautiful. I almost felt like I would ruin the melody by trying to add lyrics to the song. But the more I played the song the more it brought floods of memories to me and those images were the lyrics that I ultimately chose to write."

7 Dec 2010: David began planning production for his 1st Music Video

16 Dec 2010: David met Alice In Chains lead guitarist Jerry Cantrell who is one of his lifelong idols.

10 Jan 2011: Award winning artist Judeth Davis created an amazing sketch from one of the promo covers of the EP, 'Lines In My Hands', for David's new merchandise.

17 Jan 2011: David's music began to get a steep increase in the ReverbNation charts passing up several well known Los Angeles groups as fans from all over the worlds start pushing his EP, Lines In My Hands.

28 Jan 2011: David's first official website went up.

22 Apr 2011: David released a sneak peak acoustic performance video of 'Remembering How To Smile' a song from his upcoming album!

7 Apr 2011: First Radio Interview on the "IN" Show!! David spent an entertaining hour chatting with Gus Summers about his about his musical influences and his creative process. He played a few acoustic versions of songs from the new album. Gus also played songs from David's EP 'Lines in my Hands'. The interview was videotaped so go check it out!

1 May 2011: David played in a benefit concert to raise money for the Music For a Cure Foundation along side other local artists.